Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

I'm blissfully unaware of anyone who's been around for the last 20000 years, but isn't it convention that those who are the residents of a country are the ones who have the right to be there.

So you agree that all the ethnics who are resident in Britain have the right to be here as long as they are here legally?

Oil is just another secondary nature of war,religion is still the main guiding light.
So take away the war over oil and which religious war are you left with? The war to stop a Mosque being built?:loopy:

So you agree that all the ethnics who are resident in Britain have the right to be here as long as they are here legally?
for once i agree with what you say :thumbsup: but do you still believe that we should accept more without having the resources to look after them or should we now have a cap on how many we let in

Do you approve of people who would like to bomb or burn mosques? Are you one?

Im not one but i wouldnt mind too much if someone else decided to take his anger out of an obvious dig at the American people.

Lets be honest, its clearly an attempt to rile people and as a result if it gets built it wont last very long.

I just hope its empty when the brown stuff hits the swirly thing.

for once i agree with what you say :thumbsup: but do you still believe that we should accept more without having the resources to look after them or should we now have a cap on how many we let in

Yes there should be some sort of control in place & the government is going to make it harder for people from outside the EU to come into Britain but the problem is the free movement between EU member states. To stop EU immigration we would have to leave the EU which would have a negative knock on effect to us as a non EU member.

You got a fixation for the ice age this week tabby..I suggest you read up on it..... man didn't live in the ice age

You what? Man didn't live in the ice age? erm..... I think you'll find the official ice age was only 20,000 years ago, and I am pretty certain man was about at that time.

And if you are being pedantic, and are talking about geological eras, we are actually, technically, still within an Ice-Age!

Archived