Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

More probably because just like you and I, they were equally horrified by the events that took place that day.

and does that include the thousands of moderate muslims who were dancing in the streets all over the world,whole towns across the world were turning out to celebrate, methinks the muslim version of the word minority and the oxford English dictionary's version seem to conflict

and does that include the thousands of moderate muslims who were dancing in the streets all over the world,whole towns across the world were turning out to celebrate, methinks the muslim version of the word minority and the oxford English dictionary's version seem to conflict

You see what you want to see Noddy.

I've been abroad and witnessed (a minority) of British football fans rampaging on the streets of France and Spain as they had done on what seemed like every trip abroad for years, however none of my continental friends believed it was behaviour representative of me, or the general British public.

The Muslims I know, not many to be fair, share the same view as I do about terrorist acts supposedly committed in their name-they abhor them.

You see what you want to see Noddy.

I've been abroad and witnessed (a minority) of British football fans rampaging on the streets of France and Spain as they had done on what seemed like every trip abroad for years, however none of my continental friends believed it was behaviour representative of me, or the general British public.

The Muslims I know, not many to be fair, share the same view as I do about terrorist acts supposedly committed in their name-they abhor them.

Another one with dumb analogies, football fans having a ruck comes nowhere near the events of 911 or 7/7

Another one with dumb analogies, football fans having a ruck comes nowhere near the events of 911 or 7/7

That wasn't the analogy.

Was the behaviour of British football supporters who rioted abroad representative of British people?

Archived