Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

and does that include the thousands of moderate muslims who were dancing in the streets all over the world,whole towns across the world were turning out to celebrate, methinks the muslim version of the word minority and the oxford English dictionary's version seem to conflict

Well said.

There were also huge numbers of Muslims out in the streets of Sheffield celebrating on 911

You've got to be pretty damn optimistic to see it as "encouraging" that support for the likes of Bin Laden has come down to a still very substantial 1 in 2, 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 across a range of Muslim nations.

Do you think that the people support the Bin Laden that we know against the western countries that we know, or do you think that they support a Al-Qaeda propaganda version of Bin Laden against another Al-Qaeda propaganda version of the West?

An interesting reflection from an Irish American:

........................... she said. "The mosque and center should be built. It's important to the future of America. It does honor to my daughter that in this place of hell on earth, a place for peace and love be established." [/i]

Many Islam haters in Sheffield who have nothing to do with NY Mosque or have not lost anything as that lady has, claim to know better, strange that init?:suspect:

I saw that too.

Sorry that doesn't count if you didn't count them and take their names.

Mind you it would have been easy:-

Ali.

Ali.

Ali.

Ali.

Ali.

Ali.

etc

Mrs Ali.

Mrs Ali.

Mrs Ali.

Mrs Ali.