Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

It's encouraging in so far as it's decreasing rather than increasing, just as we're 'encouraged' by small developments in the treatment of cancer.

I think it's also interesting that the country that most bucks that trend, Jordan, is considered a pretty progressive Muslim country by the CIA World Fact Book

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/jo.html

:huh: You not I are the one who seems to think those are of such import, find em yourself.
You have yet to make a case Pleko, these figures you have saved on your hard drive and trawl them out at every drop of the hat are meaningless unless they can be compared like for like. Now if you are determined to clap with one hand then carry on. You can go on with your anti Islam rantings but you don't make sense at all without a complete analysis of human nature, not just Muslims bad Atheists good mantra.

"I will not speak for everyone in our group but, as an organization, we stand for this center and this mosque," she said. "The mosque and center should be built. It's important to the future of America. It does honor to my daughter that in this place of hell on earth, a place for peace and love be established." [/i]

"Peace and Love" in the preaching (mosques) grounds of international terrorism.:hihi::roll::hihi::roll:

Well said.

There were also huge numbers of Muslims out in the streets of Sheffield celebrating on 911

There were 'huge numbers' of people on the streets of Sheffield queueing to buy tickets for Val Doonican's last concert, but I've yet to meet one of them.

I think it's also interesting that the country that most bucks that trend, Jordan, is considered a pretty progressive Muslim country by the CIA World Fact Book

That's true splodgey, although it isn't on my 'must see' list of places to visit.

After the 67 war the king of Jordan took the 'palistinians' in and gave them sucker.

They then turned on him and tried to take over the country in an armed revolt.

The Jordanian army laid wast to the palistinians, totaly ruthless they were, and who can blame them.

But ever since Jordan has been more than a little suspect of these muslim hero's.

Archived