Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

Americans being kidnapped in Iraq then slaughtered on TV.

I really would like to know why 3 innocent Americans got lost...and hiking...in Iraq??:confused:

The fact that they are on Iranian territory probably saved their lives.

They were from some looney religiouse group trying to get converts.

I really think they were so stupid they thought it was OK to go for a walk in an area that has a disputed border.

.. I could easily have used warm beer, knotted handkerchiefs or the propensity to queue as generalisations that are often made about English people which dont apply to the majority.

What about ferrets, Black pudding & Eckythump hats?:hihi:

I'm asking you what you mean by 'huge numbers' and asking you where you got the idea from - but you won't do that will you?

What about ferrets, Black pudding & Eckythump hats?:hihi:

Said you wouldn't. Can't.

I'm asking you what you mean by 'huge numbers' and asking you where you got the idea from - but you won't do that will you?
Well there were dozens outside Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house. etc

Well there were dozens outside Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house.

And Ali's house. etc

Like I said, you made it up.

Like I said, you made it up.

You're quite right there were no people out in the streets of Firvale celebrating whilst 911 was happening just a bunch of lunatics having a street party; probably a belated end of WWII bash.:loopy:

You're quite right there were no people out in the streets of Firvale celebrating whilst 911 was happening just a bunch of lunatics having a street party; probably a belated end of WWII bash.:loopy:

As I see it, I dont think the poster was denying there were individuals who celebrated 9/11, they were seeking clarification of how you would determine they were huge in number, which as far as I recollect is over egging the pudding and putting a cherry on top.

As I see it, I dont think the poster was denying there were individuals who celebrated 9/11, they were seeking clarification of how you would determine they were huge in number, which as far as I recollect is over egging the pudding and putting a cherry on top.

The fact is that my cousin who lives not far from Firvale didn't stop to count them but from his account I reckon that there must have been four or five.

Archived