Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

but would they be bombing it for christianity or just them being white supermacists :huh:
I don't know but its a controversial idea and Im not sure if the reasoning has actually been thought through. I mean as someone on here has already said it could be seen as wanting to be on the greatest victory the Islamic fundiMENTALists have ever had and the dates of the build could be seen as iffy as well. If someone on SF can come to these conclusions then its a sure bet that some in the US will come to similar conclusions about this build and the US has more than its fare share of home grown nutters that have and will take action into their own hands

I don't know but its a controversial idea and Im not sure if the reasoning has actually been thought through. I mean as someone on here has already said it could be seen as wanting to be on the greatest victory the Islamic fundiMENTALists have ever had and the dates of the build could be seen as iffy as well. If someone on SF can come to these conclusions then its a sure bet that some in the US will come to similar conclusions about this build and the US has more than its fare share of home grown nutters that have and will take action into their own hands

Sort of puts it into context why the Muslims who are directly affected by the bombs and invasions by the West should feel bitter enough to become the nutters that have and will take action into their own hands. It seems you do understand why the terrorists do what they do after all, but can't bring yourself to say so. It's wrong to blame an entire Muslim world for actions of the equivalent of the fair share of Nutters in the Muslim world.

Very strange that here in the US nothing about this story has as far as I can tell been mentioned on CNN (USA) CNN (International), CNN Headline News. CNBC. MSNBC, BBC World News, Fox News, KTLA.

The news source didn't come from the National Enquirer did it ? :D

another constructive lefty response
It's a question you could answer, not too difficult is it seeing as you already have knowledge of goings on? Or were you just emptying the bin in your head onto the forum?

Very strange that here in the US nothing about this story has as far as I can tell been mentioned on CNN (USA) CNN (International), CNN Headline News. CNBC. MSNBC, BBC World News, Fox News, KTLA.

The news source didn't come from the National Enquirer did it ? :D

I'm sure there's some truth in it Harleyman, but as you know we British are particularly partial to a sensational headline ;)

From what I've read

there's been no formal planning application made,

no money has been raised to build it,

the site is already used as overspill for another mosque in New York,

the plans for the new one show a 13 storey building, so it will not 'overshadow' Ground Zero, which is 2 blocks away and separated by skyscrapers,

the build is not scheduled to commence on the 11th September as reported, in fact it would be difficult to confirm a start date for a property that hasn't been funded yet-but the tabloids won't let the salient facts deter them from creating a rabble rousing headline!

Archived