Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

You tried to lable one of the nations best left wing writers as a storm front pupet, purely because what he wrote dosen't suit.

No, I said I could find the article you reproduced verbatim on Facebook and the Stormfront website, members of both those organisations I'm sure are capable of cut & pasting as much as you are.

Not sure what you mean by 'it doesn't suit', the numbers claimed that were celebrating the 9/11 atrocity I know are exaggerated, that's what I was challenging.

Its clear you never heard of him despite your later claim that you knew him well.

I didn't claim to 'know him well', I said I was well aware of who he was-not that that's in anyway relevant to the piece he wrote in a free Canadian newspaper, that was not published in this country, that's an alarm bell that's as loud as a banging stable door.

Very sad, very very sad indeed the lengths you will go too.

I'll do everything I can to expose half truths and lies that are presented as facts.

Its also sad that a self proclaimed liberal hasn't heard of one of the countries finest left wing minds.

There's another one.

The credible surce you linked to says this The irony is that the prayer time is 1pm every day in winter and 2pm in Summer. It's not a celebration you dimwit, the Muslims pray at that Mosque every day anyway and in considerable numbers.

Obviously a group of Muslims taking off their shoes to enter a building at the same time everyday must be up to something suspicious! ;)

Yeah, pull the other one.

You just sunk big time for me.

I dont know why you keep picking a fight truconstruct, experience should tell you, you'll eventually be dispatched to your bunker with your tail dangling, innocuously from between your legs.

Obviously a group of Muslims taking off their shoes to enter a building at the same time everyday must be up to something suspicious! ;)
The article is suggesting conspiracy too in implying that the Muslims were there at 1pm to cheer the attack at 1.46pm, total crap.

It's just as bad as the conspiracy theory of the Jews not turning up to work on that fateful morning because they had been warned by Israel.:roll:

Originally Posted by truconstruct

Its also sad that a self proclaimed liberal hasn't heard of one of the countries finest left wing minds.

The guy is a well known Islam hater but having a Muslim sounding name makes idiots think he is a Muslim and knows what he is talking about. The guy is a Muslim hating Indian and no love loss between the two countries there.

........and there you have it, despite evrything you just posted you are very clearly denying it ever happend.

In do so you are calling one of the countries best left wing black muslim writers a liar.

The article is suggesting conspiracy too in implying that the Muslims were there at 1pm to cheer the attack at 1.46pm, total crap.

It's just as bad as the conspiracy theory of the Jews not turning up to work on that fateful morning because they had been warned by Israel.:roll:

It's interesting, when I read the original article in the OP, I was against the building of this mosque.

However just a little reading exposes the half truths and hearsay that have been elevated into a grievous 'slur' on Americans by them Muslims.

........and there you have it, despite evrything you just posted you are very clearly denying it ever happend.

In do so you are calling one of the countries best left wing black muslim writers a liar.

I thought you knew who Farrukh Dhondy was? He isn't a Muslim.

Ps: Read my original reply to your post with the link-I never denied it happened, I was disputing the numbers who were celebrating-claimed to be 1000.

Archived