Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

The fact that he wrote the article is not in question.

The fact that he's a well known left wing writer is not in question.

He's not a stormfront pupet as you tried to imply just becaue they also published the article.

The shame is with you my friend.

The fact that he wrote the article is not in question.

The fact that he's a well known left wing writer is not in question.

He's not a stormfront pupet as you tried to imply just becaue they also published the article.

The shame is with you my friend.

Didn't deny any of that, however I didnt imply he was a Stormfront puppet, I merely pointed out that the article had only been reproduced by their website in the UK.

The fact is you challenged me because you believed I knew nothing about him, when actually you knew less than nothing, since you believed credibility was given to his perspective because he was a Muslim-which he isn't.

Didn't deny any of that, however I didnt imply he was a Stormfront puppet, I merely pointed out that the article had only been reproduced by their website in the UK.

The fact is you challenged me because you believed I knew nothing about him, when actually you knew less than nothing, since you believed credibility was given to his perspective because he was a Muslim-which he isn't.

About par for the course; crass stupidity.

I made a misstake, you however tried to slur the article and the guys name for your own purposes.

I know which is the greater sin.

The guy is a well known Islam hater but having a Muslim sounding name makes idiots think he is a Muslim and knows what he is talking about. The guy is a Muslim hating Indian and no love loss between the two countries there.

And what two countries would that be then?..or has Islam/muslim suddenly become a country ?

Archived