Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

No it's not nasty Yanks again but the Islam haters jumping on the bandwagon because they have their pleasure of Islam bashing. I asked before, are the terrorists building the Mosque or the ordinary New York Muslims?

This thread has demonstrates who considers all Muslims as the problem rather than the extremists.

Umm ah!............

Which rather puts all Tab1's hysterical shrieking about those who think this plan is a bad idea wanting "no place for Muslims praying and breathing" doesn't it.
The idiots here didn't know about that till now and suddenly the Islam haters of SF consider it their position to lecture the NY planners of how to deal with Islam. Shameless prejudice Plek., so much for your noises about being none aligned to any faith.:roll:

I don't get it... because allegedly 'muslim' EXTREMISTS were responsible for the attack, all the families and friends of the 9/11 victims hate ALL muslims and anything islamic?

That seems rather blinkered and bonkers to me.

If Christian Dominist Terrorists destroyed some famous landmark in a majority Muslim city (killing thousands of people) & then another group of Christians came a long along wanting to build a massive church overlooking the site of the attack. Deliberately choosing the anniversary of the attack to start work don't you think that might cause a little trouble?

If Christian Dominist Terrorists destroyed some famous landmark in a majority Muslim city (killing thousands of people) & then another group of Christians came a long along wanting to build a massive church overlooking the site of the attack. Deliberately choosing the anniversary of the attack to start work don't you think that might cause a little trouble?
What do you mean if, have you not seen Baghdad or Kabul? Do you even consider Muslims killed as people who had a life families and friends or is it only the twin towers that matter?

Only if you're too brainwashed to be able to make the distinction between christians and terrorists.

So all Muslims are terrorists in your estimation regardless of the NY Lawmakers approving the plan? Why is your logic replaced with naked prejudice today?

:huh: I'm just mystified as to how you can honestly read my analogy as saying "all Muslims are terrorists".

Did you somehow miss the bit where I specifically mentioned two distinct groups of Christians in my analogy?

"Christian Dominist Terrorists" - clearly analogous with Al Qaeda

"another group of Christians" - clearly analogous with those trying to build this giant mosque.

What do you mean if, have you not seen Baghdad or Kabul? Do you even consider Muslims killed as people who had a life families and friends or is it only the twin towers that matter?

:huh: What Christian Dominist Terrorist attacks have been made upon Baghdad & Kabul?

What proposals for giant churches to be build overlooking the sites of these attacks are there?

I don't get it... because allegedly 'muslim' EXTREMISTS were responsible for the attack, all the families and friends of the 9/11 victims hate ALL muslims and anything islamic?

That seems rather blinkered and bonkers to me.

..it also seems to suggest that the only victims of the 9/11 atrocity were non Muslims.

Personally I believe the proposed site is too close to Ground Zero, for no other reason than to defer to the sensitivities of those who are particularly upset about it.

I believe Muslims in NY have as much right to worship as any other religious group, who have their own significant places of worship, I dont see the desire to build a large mosque as the 'continued Islamification of America', as some commentators do.

Archived