Which is the best mascara?

• 11 months later...

I don't post on here much, but had to just let you all know about Big Fatty Mascara by Urban Decay :love:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932012899_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EBeauty

I use only two coats and it plumps out my lashes without sticking them together. Even curls them slightly. Even smells better than most. I hate the smell of mascara usually lol.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone, I've tried all types from supermarket own brands to high end brands like Dior etc.

If you try it out, let me know what you think!! :D

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet. So the Mrs tells me :D

I don't mind the price, I've always considered high-quality make-up just like all other high-quality skin creams and stuff (YSL, Dior etc.): it's a long-term investment, more than an expense (Ladies, take note ;)).

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet. So the Mrs tells me :D

I don't mind the price, I've always considered high-quality make-up just like all other high-quality skin creams and stuff (YSL, Dior etc.): it's an investment, more than an expense (Ladies, take note ;)).

I think that different mascaras suit different people. The YSL one just clumps my eyelashes together and makes me look like someone who doesn't know how to apply make-up.

The one which works best for me (ie it separates rather than turning lashes into one cloggy monolash) is L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara.

Archived