Which is the best mascara?

I have just discovered the new No7 one from Boots - not sure what it is called, its in a gold tube. It's amazing. Does anyone else find the mascaras that aren't waterproof are always so much better?

I have just discovered the new No7 one from Boots - not sure what it is called, its in a gold tube. It's amazing. Does anyone else find the mascaras that aren't waterproof are always so much better?

Definitely. I used to use waterproof ones years back but I wont touch them now. Non-waterproof mascara is sooo much easier to apply/ remove, as well as feels and looks better IMO.

Have you tried any of the Body Shop ones, they are amazing, the New Big and Curvey

(£10) not tested on animals and all their makeup has lashings on marula oil which is very moisturising for your lashes and kind to the skin in such a delicate area of the eye its flake, smudge and waterproof. What more can you want!

Being now, 49 years of age .. *aghhh* ... I have tried many a mascara and I have to say that the best one I have ever used is the Benefit Bad Gal one .. Lovely thick and chunky brush that seperates each lash perfectly, downloading a lovely lot of colour in only one sweep ...

Being now, 49 years of age .. *aghhh* ... I have tried many a mascara and I have to say that the best one I have ever used is the Benefit Bad Gal one .. Lovely thick and chunky brush that seperates each lash perfectly, downloading a lovely lot of colour in only one sweep ...

Oo that sounds good - is it more for evenings than daytime?

I use it for both ... I only need one coat during the day, but add up to three at night for a thicker look.

I got a small one of these in a magazine, free, a couple of years ago, and wont buy any other now.

http://glammaink.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/162438_fpx-tif.jpeg Here's a pic, though the brush doesn't look as thick as it actually is in the picture ...

Have you tried any of the Body Shop ones, they are amazing, the New Big and Curvey

(£10) not tested on animals and all their makeup has lashings on marula oil which is very moisturising for your lashes and kind to the skin in such a delicate area of the eye its flake, smudge and waterproof. What more can you want!

No, I don't think I've ever tried any Body Shop make-up. I love their lip balms and their body range, but I just always presumed their cosmetics wouldn't be up to scratch... dunno why. :huh:

Archived