Which is the best mascara?

Being now, 49 years of age .. *aghhh* ... I have tried many a mascara and I have to say that the best one I have ever used is the Benefit Bad Gal one .. Lovely thick and chunky brush that seperates each lash perfectly, downloading a lovely lot of colour in only one sweep ...

There's a few of them going for quite cheap on ebay right now, I was looking at them last night but didn't know if they were any good.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie, everytime. I've tried so many and this is by far the best, IMO.

But then I am quite lucky and have full, long dark lashes anyway - would still swear by it though.

Okay, so I didn't listen to any of you and went and bought Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks :D.

:hihi: I do have some of the suggestions on my wish list for next time round, mainly;

YSL Faux Cils

Benefit Bad Gal

Max Factor False Lash Effect

Maybelline Falsies

... then all the rest in due course (unless I fall head over heels in love with one of them :love:).

Okay, so I didn't listen to any of you and went and bought Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks :D.

:hihi: I do have some of the suggestions on my wish list for next time round, mainly;

YSL Faux Cils

Benefit Bad Gal

Max Factor False Lash Effect

Maybelline Falsies

... then all the rest in due course (unless I fall head over heels in love with one of them :love:).

Benefit Bad Gal is pretty rubbish to be honest - I'd wait to find it in a set or something, or a free sample somewhere... It's a greasy one that never seems to dry properly and tends to smudge... OK if you want a really messy look, but you won't get a clean look with it...

Archived