Which is the best mascara?

Benefit Bad Gal is pretty rubbish to be honest - I'd wait to find it in a set or something, or a free sample somewhere... It's a greasy one that never seems to dry properly and tends to smudge... OK if you want a really messy look, but you won't get a clean look with it...

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one ... I find it brilliant.

I have just discovered the new No7 one from Boots - not sure what it is called, its in a gold tube. It's amazing. Does anyone else find the mascaras that aren't waterproof are always so much better?

dream lash mascara?? yea i have used this one before as well & liked it . I like most of the no 7 mascara's (apart from the extravagant lashes one which has the HUGEST plastic comb ever) :| and is really hard to use !

I use the Loreal one forgot what type it is but it is two mascaras rolled into one. It has a black & white brush to it. I always get asked if I have fake eye lashes on when I have that on.

I also use quite a few of the MAC mascaras for everyday use or when I am bored?

Every single week a new mascara comes out, as though the cosmetic firms are competing with each other to give us longer and longer lashes.

Thats fine by me Pat, the longer the better! ;)

The best ever mascara for girls with straight lashes: Zan Zusi Roll On Mascara.. only sold in Mexico that I know.

I you have straight lashes you can curl them with a spoon, really naturally looking and with this mascara they will keep the curl with a soft texture.

Archived