Which is the best mascara?

How comes? I've ordered off them a couple times before and they always deliver quickly. I like them because there's certain foreign products on there that you can't get anywhere else in the UK.

Bad experience when I ordered off them,Never bothered again I like to buy cosmetics physically generally.

I'm glad you liked the mascara though.

Lancome Hypnose...it's the bee's and is the best selling on the market according to the luvely lady on the Lancome counter in Debenhams..Hmmm..are these people on commission i wonder? lol!

Nah...Ive stuck to this mascara for the last few years and its ace! Top marks from me!

How comes? I've ordered off them a couple times before and they always deliver quickly. I like them because there's certain foreign products on there that you can't get anywhere else in the UK.

I guess the fella yer trying to impress wont be looking into your eyes when you drop em.:hihi:

• 3 months later...
Avon supershock is fab it is like £6.

I got an Avon Super Shock one for xmas, and I think it's the best I've ever used

I just bought some of this and I don't really like it. I had to put 3 coats on and then bulk it up with Hypnose just to get decent coverage. It doesn't give any volume whatsoever. :?

If either of you want it I can post it to you, I've only used it this once.

:confused: I've never seen one bit of difference in any mascara in all the years I've been using it, only the price and the fancy case.

Really? I think the variety is out there but it's hard to find the one Mascara. I have rather long lashes luckily I only need a volume giving and curling one.

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought some of this and I don't really like it. I had to put 3 coats on and then bulk it up with Hypnose just to get decent coverage. It doesn't give any volume whatsoever. :?

If either of you want it I can post it to you, I've only used it this once.

I'll have it!!! :hihi:

Archived