The Gray Family

Just tried to send you a PM with more data but I dont have the privilages.

Last Time I actually saw Norma was 1969.

Prior to that Once as a small child must have been early 1950s.

I last spoke in the mid 1990s but triggered a bad reaction owing to having just returned from working in Germany.

I am trying to keep the data in some order so as not to trigger that situation again and usually early life data is retained longest.

For the Smith Family who lived in Scarborough and to whom the bible belonged . The names are William (Bill) Ethel and son Colin (All Deceased).

• 2 weeks later...

As my earlier PMs with aide memoire private info have not borne fruit, I can only fear that one of two situations currently exist. The best being that you have not yet been able to use the info and the worst case being that the info gave cause for concern to Norma. The latter being my biggest worry.

Regards

• 5 weeks later...

Has there been any progress using the aide memoires. I have checked the adressess of all EMI homes in the Southport Area and the one at 2 Beach Road seems to meet the information criteria you gave.

Further Info is that the sister of the mother of Harold Williamson (my father) actually was housekeeper to the Canon Lawson refered to on the Bible in the box

Archived