Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Originally Posted by tab1

If the Government hadn't gone for the face saving option and declared these guys innocent

But the government didn't declare them innocent, the court, much to the annoyence of the government declared them none exportable.:loopy:

Here's your words again;

"If the Government hadn't gone for the face saving option and declared these guys innocent"

That's YOU claiming that the british government have made a declaration that these terrorist are inocent.

No, that's him saying that if they had declared them innocent, instead of taking the face-saving option. He's told you that several times already.

On the other hand, the whole argument is senseless because "declaration of innocence" comes about by not convicting the man in a court of law; so he has, indeed, been declared innocent.

tab1, I hate to pursue you further when you're already being harried to death but I would appreciate an explanation of the basis for your remark about me #80Thank you.
OK Madam what is it that troubles you. Here I said
I bet you'll claim the British Government doesn't allow torture either, there are many who have evidence and scars to prove otherwise.

And as predicted in your reply you say this

All I can claim is that as far as we, the general public, are informed, the UK doesn't countenance torture by our police or armed forces, or that any of our friends and partners countenance it either. AFAIK, Pakistan is one of our friends and partners.

So what is the problem Madam you did exactly as I predicted:huh:

Is that really the best you can come up with? I must have been overestimating you......

The man in question hasn't been found guilty of any offences. The court ruled that if he was sent to pakistan he'd be likely to be tortured.

Are you in favour of torturing innocent people?

How do you think sending him back would be in any way way just?

He was guilty and obviously you havent followed the full story.

The only thing stopping him going back is his life.

Did they find any explosives or found the guys had any training in handling explosives or the allegations of a bomb plot only days away did the guys have any stockpile of the material required to blow your limbs off? Nothing at all was found that is why there is so much egg on the Governments face at the moment with simpletons like you working themselves up into a frenzy over a lie.

He sent emails with plans to do such a thing and used coded wording. These plans would've gone ahead if he wasn't stopped.

He was guilty and obviously you havent followed the full story.

He has not been convicted, therefore he is not guilty. Everything else in the story is completely irrelevant so far as his guilt goes. That can only be determined by a conviction in a court of law, and until one is secured, your statement is false.

Archived