Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

I don't think he's trying to provoke me, he was actually right. I did use the word 'claim', although, imo, it wasn't the one he was possibly trying to imply I'd make.

I'm sad to find out that torture is rife in Pakistan and can't understand why people aren't making more fuss about it, as they did about the USA.

Thank you Madam, I may have come across a little aggressive but the gist of the post was that Governments never admit to any wrong doing but it still goes on regardless of the denials. Pakistan Government is weak and corrupt with rich being able to buy justice at will. Public in Pakistan do make a lot of noise but the might is right rules apply there too and the poor have no voice.

He has not been convicted, therefore he is not guilty. Everything else in the story is completely irrelevant so far as his guilt goes. That can only be determined by a conviction in a court of law, and until one is secured, your statement is false.

Unless that is until tabs felow muslims in Pakistan get hold of him and a confession is made.

if they act like a terrorist, look like one or associate with terrorist groups then there is an extremely high probability that they are a terrorist, do away with stupid human rights laws that protect these sickos, deport them immediatly!! ludicrous that we in this country have to protect and probably support these scum! guilt by ascociation !

He sent emails with plans to do such a thing and used coded wording. These plans would've gone ahead if he wasn't stopped.
Yes his discussing a girls name and describing her looks as crystal clear and the wedding arrangements having many guests at the party has to be code for a terrorist attack hasn't it. Could it be that the guy was actually discussing his arranged wedding arrangements? Which is after all what he claimed and strangely enough they also check out. With only days to go they still needed to train how to handle explosives and had never handled explosives in their lives but the plans were only days away A likely story.

Yes his discussing a girls name and describing her looks as crystal clear and the wedding arrangements having many guests at the party has to be code for a terrorist attack hasn't it. Could it be that the guy was actually discussing his arranged wedding arrangements? Which is after all what he claimed and strangely enough they also check out.

Shibba death to west dadda bongo bing kill westerners dooby dooby doo basra innit ?? Tabby you have me in stitches :hihi::hihi:

If the Government hadn't gone for the face saving option and declared these guys innocent then there would be little reason for their torture....IMO. They went for vanity and end up with this mess of a compromise.

Now post 64.

Thought I'd get the thread back in order so to speak, lest we forget.

Now post 64.

Thought I'd get the thread back in order so to speak, lest we forget.

Let me make it easy on you fella. now one step at a time, what is my claim that the Government did?

they went for the face saving measure, in that they didn't want to be embarrassed by being seen to have made a mistake. I said that IF they had not done that then they would have had to declare these guys innocent, thereby giving little reason for Pakistanis to torture them. They didn't actually declare them innocent and I never claimed that they did.

They may still possibly have been deported on some other technicality as undesirables seeing as they are not British anyway. The difficulty you have is assuming that I would support terrorists come what may. The answer to that is no I wouldn't. These guys have not been found guilty of anything nor were they charged with anything more than immigration irregularities I believe. why are you making such a fool of yourself by implying I said something to the opposite of what I actually did? I was actually suggesting there may have been a way to get rid of these guys. You and your sidekick username decided to deliberately carry on bickering like idiots for most of the evening, to what end? No matter what user name you post under you simply can't get away from your hate of me so find any excuse to make a point of letting everyone know who you really are. A waste of time and space.

Archived