Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFKvsNixon

How-about legally breaching their rights by putting them through a court and holding them in prison on remand until their trial? If guilty lock them away for a long time, if innocent, they can walk away free. What's wrong with doing it this way?

How about if giving information in public would compramise the future saftey of nationals ?

They don't with-hold evidance from public for nothing, they are still accountable to law and when the time is right it comes out. I think its 25 year isn't it ?

What would you have us do, convict a small cell and jeopardize a big operation with operatives working inside that supplied the info that could cost more lives ?

When are people going to stop sympathising for the perpetrator and start thinking about there fellow folk that could and will be the next victims without the vigil that they are taking on our behalves ?

Either your British and want to protect your fellow Brits or your British and want to accuse the Gov't at every avenue and care nothing about who has who's best inters at heart.

Some people are so small minded that sadly they can't see the bigger picture.

Originally Posted by tab1

Yes his discussing a girls name and describing her looks as crystal clear and the wedding arrangements having many guests at the party has to be code for a terrorist attack hasn't it. Could it be that the guy was actually discussing his arranged wedding arrangements? Which is after all what he claimed and strangely enough they also check out.

Why should he be dicussing his arranged wedding plans if they've already been arranged?

How about if giving information in public would compramise the future saftey of nationals ?

Such trials are held in camera, so that only the judge and jury ever hear the information.

Either your British and want to protect your fellow Brits or your British and want to accuse the Gov't at every avenue and care nothing about who has who's best inters at heart.

I'm British, and I desperately want to protect Britain and the people who live there. That's exactly why I will not depart from the British way of doing things, and why I object so strongly to people like you who are so keen to abandon them.

Guess you don't know too much about the National Enquirer then.:roll:

I have seen enough copies to know that the only thing that can be believed in the NE is the title of the publication and more often than not, the date on the masthead...

Archived