Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Nobody said he was executed; he was on death row due to muslim clerics over ruling civil law and spent 18 years in prison on death row for a crime that he was aquitted over under civil law.

The crime still stands he was deemed to have served his term and not released as an innocent man at the time of his release anyway.

All I can say is its a pity it wasn't someone else ;);)

Otherwise our SF version of Charles Bronson would have taken him out:hihi: My word you do live in a fantasy world:loopy:

The crime still stands he was deemed to have served his term and not released as an innocent man at the time of his release anyway.
He was found not guilty by the civil court which is supposed to be the law of the land so how can the crime still stand?

Seems like you lot want your cake and eat it.

Actualy I've had a near expeerience to that guy myself in pakistan with a taxi driver and truth be told its quite common place for taxi drivers to try to rob their fares.

In my case however I had my own 9mm on me and was first to the draw so to speak.

{ arnie mode on } can you say UZI nine millimeetuh? /arnie

Archived