Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

That's kind of what i mean though - as soon as you remove those rights from one group, another will be next, then another, until we no longer have those rights at all.

Just look at the case that the thread is about - the 5th member was, according to the security services, a terrorist. However the immigration board decided he wasn't involved at all. If you just blindly trust the authorities, then that 5th person would still be a terrorist because the authorities said so.

I have followed your posts in this discussion and find you make an excellent point. Anybody not agreeing would do so for other reasons than logic.

And is that muslim court recognised by the state as a valid court? It is, and therefore there is no flaw in my argument. Well, not that flaw at least.

You tell me.

If it is then that is the best argument against Islam I know and the more that people are made aware of it the better.

You never know a good thing could come out of this and the human rights act gets looked into and amended so we can send anyone back anywhere that we deem should not be here. I think human rights should work both ways and the human rights of the masses should over ride the rights of the few.

Terrorists have no right being welcomed here by our laws or anyone elses.

That's it now you'll be officialy declared a troll.:hihi:

Just thought I'd correct your obvious mistake.

Are you two gentlemen posting deliberate provocations paid to this as a job or have you nothing else to entertain your selves with? You seem to wish the same thing for the Muslims as the Nazis wanted for the Jews, have you no respect for the reasons for the sacrifices of our forefathers?

Not if you simply eliminate that section of sociaty though.

Archived