Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

if they are willing to die for Allah in some sort of terrorist attack, then maybe they should be willing to die in the name of Allah (blessed be) back in pakistan.

Although its alleged, there is no smoke without fire.

We are in enough of a financial mess as a country so why are we putting these loonies up in our prisons, paying for their food and shelter?

looking at the independent article, we have it all wrong, sending those back that deserve help and keeping those that deserve all that could be coming to them back in pakistan!

You have a thing about foreigners don't you bro'? Not enough to make up stories about them queuing up get free laptops but now you wish them to suffer yet more unpleasantnesses? Quite a neat little group of nasties you have running here my friend. It's noticeable from all the back slapping that goes on here, it's like being back at School again with the one rather large bully boy and his hangers on.

i did mention it in my post

it was a means to an end for some it was straw clutching for others ..

the decommisioning that was part of the deal never really happened, so i think the whole thing was a waste of time

I do beg to differ sir, there has been progress and the number of lives saved by negotiation compared to the 'no talking to the terrorist line', has been worth every compromise given on behalf of our Government.

I do beg to differ sir, there has been progress and the number of lives saved by negotiation compared to the 'no talking to the terrorist line', has been worth every compromise given on behalf of our Government.

Oh I get where you're headed with this tabby, we should talk to muslim terrorists and make conssesions to them.

Tell me, what kind of conssesions do you think you'd like?

isnt it kicking off again ? only slowly at the moment but it is definatly building up , troops gunned down outside barracks ,bombs found in culverts ,its all there ready to happen

isnt it kicking off again ? only slowly at the moment but it is definatly building up , troops gunned down outside barracks ,bombs found in culverts ,its all there ready to happen

I fear that you are correct.

There have been many 'agreements' with the IRA in the past, people probably don't remember the one in 1973 which resulted in a new ira' being formed, what's known these days as the 'provisional ira'.

Oh I get where you're headed with this tabby, we should talk to muslim terrorists and make conssesions to them.

Tell me, what kind of conssesions do you think you'd like?

:huh::huh:?? tabby:hihi::hihi: Oh dear

We should invade Firth Park, and Darnall and Aeriell bomb Bradford, that'd teach them IRA terrorists to mess with us eh?:loopy: Have you got your terrorists and posters mixed up here Bangy?

:huh::huh:?? tabby:hihi::hihi: Oh dear

We should invade Firth Park, and Darnall and Aeriell bomb Bradford, that'd teach them IRA terrorists to mess with us eh?:loopy: Have you got your terrorists and posters mixed up here Bangy?

Now I get it my friend why the word tab kept cropping up in his posts. The gentleman is quite a fanatic anti Muslim isn't he. I did ask whether he is being paid to do this job but so far no answer which I suspect he is only doing his job, bless the poor (very poor) soul.:hihi:

Now I get it my friend why the word tab kept cropping up in his posts. The gentleman is quite a fanatic anti Muslim isn't he. I did ask whether he is being paid to do this job but so far no answer which I suspect he is only doing his job, bless the poor (very poor) soul.:hihi:
Sorry, my fault.:) And yes you may be right but no in reality I guess he is just someone with nothing else going on in life so keeps trolling on here.

Archived