Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

isnt it kicking off again ? only slowly at the moment but it is definatly building up , troops gunned down outside barracks ,bombs found in culverts ,its all there ready to happen
I am sorry for being sidetracked my friend but the shock of the discovery of being trolled threw me a little.

I don't think it's all kicking off at all. An isolated incident here and there is nothing compared to the fear people lived in during the troubles. You will always have some people with a grievence but the incidents you mention do not represent a change in the staus of the peace agreement.

Yeh sell out to all those who died.
So you'd rather kill some more and get more killed as a result, oh very wise.:loopy:

How many died in the second world war and what relationship do we have with Germany today? Move on my friend it's time to move on from the killings, because it's not just others but your own end up dying as well.

So you'd rather kill some more and get more killed as a result, oh very wise.:loopy:

How many died in the second world war and what relationship do we have with Germany today? Move on my friend it's time to move on from the killings, because it's not just others but your own end up dying as well.

Here's something you won't know tabby.

Less deaths occured in northern ireland per capita re the rest of the uk during the 'troubles'.

and I bet you can't fathom why?

Here's something you won't know tabby.

Less deaths occured in northern ireland per capita re the rest of the uk during the 'troubles'.

and I bet you can't fathom why?

Are you quite sure you are on the right thread here old man?

Kick him out. Who cares what happens to him when he is gone its not our problem.

If he comes to sheffield and kills some of your loved ones will you care about his human rights then.

How do you know he will do that? Are you privy to any more information than the court was? Where was he found guilty anyway please, or doesn't that matter?

can anyone give a reason why he alone out of the whole gang is the one who may be tortured if sent home ?,the others who returned are alive and well according to last weeks newspapers

It's exactly the accusation that hangs over them D that puts them in danger. I said earlier in the thread that if the British Government had actually declared him innocent but sent them home on some other technicality then there would be less danger of them being harassed by the Pakistanis as Al-Qaida agents. That point was misunderstood by some idiot and ended up hijacking the thread to bicker on endlessly about you said I said crap. The guy has been labeled a risk because the authorities could not bring themselves to admit they have messed up and in fact have nothing on him to prosecute. To save face they label him a threat and leave him now open to punishment if he goes back to Pakistan still as a suspect. If he is a threat then bloody well prosecute him!!

That is my take on the issue anyway, if that makes me a terrorists apologist in the eyes of the racist clique on here then so be it, I really don't give a proverbial.;)

Ironic the very society they despise they use for protection.

Nothing racist hating terrorists quite sensible really.

Is that a reflection on our society being good or not so good and you would want changes to be more like North Korea?:suspect:

Do you even realise these guys are still under detention of types with strict control orders? They would not be allowed to roam free to visit Sheffield and contaminate your air so don't worry yourself unduly just yet.

Archived