Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

hhmm affecting thier human rights, if they are infact terrorists then arnt they affecting our human rights?, i want to walk down a shopping high street without the fear of being blown up.

That's an illogical position to take. If you believe in human rights you won't want him extradited, and if you don't, you can't argue that terrorists are taking yours away.

Either their Human Rights are breached by deporting them or our Human Rights are breached by having dangerous people allowed to stay. It boils down to whose Human Rights you think should be protected and whose should be broken. Break one person's Human Rights, or break a whole population's?

Either their Human Rights are breached by deporting them or our Human Rights are breached by having dangerous people allowed to stay. It boils down to whose Human Rights you think should be protected and whose should be broken. Break one person's Human Rights, or break a whole population's?

How-about legally breaching their rights by putting them through a court and holding them in prison on remand until their trial? If guilty lock them away for a long time, if innocent, they can walk away free. What's wrong with doing it this way?

It's not "strange" at all. The whole point of this war is to preserve our society and its freedoms, so giving them up and allowing torture would instantly mean that we lost.

We have lost more freedoms from government than any terrorist threat....they explode bombs, then the government suffocates the flames with people trapped inside..........terrorists were doing labour a favour no wonder al queeny are not dealt with.

How-about legally breaching their rights by putting them through a court and holding them in prison on remand until their trial? If guilty lock them away for a long time, if innocent, they can walk away free. What's wrong with doing it this way?

I really do not know why, I assume the security services & judicial system have their reasons, but just commenting on the situation we are at, the Special Immigration and Appeals Commission have accepted he is a threat. He should not be allowed to stay. If he is as innocent as he professes, just a normal average joe student on a student visa studying here in the UK, what has he to fear, or is that just what happens to Pakistani students when they get home?

so if they are innocent they should have nothing to fear :huh:and if something happens to them when they back home i dont think many people over here will lose any sleep over it:hihi: .

Hold on aren't a high percentage of Muslims in this country from Pakistan, where muslim law can and does overide civil law.

We're now told that we can't send them back to Pakistan because it is admitted in our court that they torture and execute people in that country of that oh so peaceful religion.

And they want to rule us.

This is ludicras. I think that we should brink back hanging now for people that wish to commit MASS murder here. Gone are the days when we could afford to lock people up incase the judicial system got it wrong. Where we are talking about mass civilian casualties we should air on the side of causion like they did with the volcanic ash cloud and string the feckers up.

the thing is "commit"

guildford 4?, birmingham 6? Maguire 7?

Archived