Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Are you sure that's what you said?
Yup yup and yup again. Exactically what I said!!

Here look

If the Government hadn't gone for the face saving option and declared these guys innocent then there would be little reason for their torture....IMO. They went for vanity and end up with this mess of a compromise.
But they did go for a face saving option and not declare them innocents, and that was point all along

Ironic the very society they despise they use for protection.

Nothing racist hating terrorists quite sensible really.

So very right on both points although it leaves no room for tabby to spin that we're all racist.

Of course even if anyone was anti muslim that wouldn't make them racist, but since tabby has invented a new race ie that of muslim things can get awfully confusing around here.

If the Government hadn't gone for the face saving option and declared these guys innocent then there would be little reason for their torture....IMO. They went for vanity and end up with this mess of a compromise.

Are you quite sure that's what you said. :suspect:

Are you quite sure that's what you said. :suspect:
I've added the relevant post to my last post read it again. ie. if they had been declared innocent instead of what they were declared, as suspects, then things could have been different. The main word you misunderstood was the IF.:lol:

You mean you said one thing, denied it, now sad the opposite.

Well thanks for clearing that up then. :huh:

No I refuse to go down the same road of your intransigence again. If you are being obtuse then not my problem

Now then, this is how the russians deal with tricky legal situations like this.

""They were released in an inflatable boat without navigational equipment.

Within an hour, contact was lost with the boat's radio beacon, the defence source said.

"It seems that they all died," the unnamed source was quoted as saying by Russia's Interfax news agency.

Russia initially said the 10 pirates would be taken to Moscow to face criminal charges over the hijacking, but they were released instead because there were not sufficient legal grounds to detain them, the defence ministry in Moscow said.""

That's a corker.

Now then, this is how the russians deal with tricky legal situations like this.

""They were released in an inflatable boat without navigational equipment.

Within an hour, contact was lost with the boat's radio beacon, the defence source said.

"It seems that they all died," the unnamed source was quoted as saying by Russia's Interfax news agency.

Russia initially said the 10 pirates would be taken to Moscow to face criminal charges over the hijacking, but they were released instead because there were not sufficient legal grounds to detain them, the defence ministry in Moscow said.""

That's a corker.

If you can find sufficient grounds for taking them out to sea before releasing them then that may be a solution, so get working on the legal issues rather than just envy for anyone who harms them darkies hey!

It's exactly the accusation that hangs over them D that puts them in danger. I said earlier in the thread that if the British Government had actually declared him innocent but sent them home on some other technicality then there would be less danger of them being harassed by the Pakistanis as Al-Qaida agents. That point was misunderstood by some idiot and ended up hijacking the thread to bicker on endlessly about you said I said crap. The guy has been labeled a risk because the authorities could not bring themselves to admit they have messed up and in fact have nothing on him to prosecute. To save face they label him a threat and leave him now open to punishment if he goes back to Pakistan still as a suspect. If he is a threat then bloody well prosecute him!!

That is my take on the issue anyway, if that makes me a terrorists apologist in the eyes of the racist clique on here then so be it, I really don't give a proverbial.;)

if the government had indeed messed up as you believe then i am sure there would have been a lot more fuss made about it from the alledged terrorist and some human rights lawyer,the government usually bury their mistakes so i cant see as to why they would admit to putting him on trial with no evidence ,dr kelly was removed because he was a danger to the government so im sure some unknown low profile man would not be a problem if it came to getting rid of him,evidence could have been produced for any trial that could be suspect ,and would have guaranteed the man was found guilty,there is no reason for him to be tried and found not guilty if the government wanted it otherwise ,this case seems to be just turning into a conspiracy theory

Archived