Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Is that a reflection on our society being good or not so good and you would want changes to be more like North Korea?:suspect:

Do you even realise these guys are still under detention of types with strict control orders? They would not be allowed to roam free to visit Sheffield and contaminate your air so don't worry yourself unduly just yet.

I should say that the immigrants that moved to Tinsley have more to worry about on that front :D

If you can find sufficient grounds for taking them out to sea before releasing them then that may be a solution, so get working on the legal issues rather than just envy for anyone who harms them darkies hey!
I think that thats not an issue, at least for some. The fact is that at the min they have 2 British hostiges and that kind of matters more than a bit of bigatry. You can't really blame people surely for wanting a bit of justice seen for whats happening ?

I know that there are issues driving them to it ect ect but its not like the wealth is getting through to everyone suffering on the ground so you cant claim its out of desperation if people are getting rich off it.

I think that this another one of tho's 'human rights' hands behind our backs, sort of situations. Where our own laws stop us dealing with the problem.

Good on you for bringing that up.

Now, I will be from this moment forward be putting the Catholics down as terrorists, in the same way you do to Muslims.

Or does it not work like that

I think there's a bit of a difference between catholics and muslims though.

Could it be that catholics don't spread hate as their world message.

I think there's a bit of a difference between catholics and muslims though.

Could it be that catholics don't spread hate as their world message.

The Catholics are a little to subtle for that...but hate is in there if you look for it. You just have to open your eyes a bit.

Yeah yeah yaeh, its not muslims that are the bad guys its them dirty rotten stinking catholics.

Tell me Alien how did the catholics manage to fool us so long, it was them behind all those bombings, it was them that stole palistine, it was them, it was them, it was them.

Yeah yeah yaeh, its not muslims that are the bad guys its them dirty rotten stinking catholics.

Tell me Alien how did the catholics manage to fool us so long, it was them behind all those bombings, it was them that stole palistine, it was them, it was them, it was them.

I never mentioned Muslims...that's your fear trip not mine. I challenged you on the Catholic church and it's hate agenda...not my prob if your blind.

I never mentioned Muslims...that's your fear trip not mine. I challenged you on the Catholic church and it's hate agenda...not my prob if your blind.
A warning for you not to waste time on this friend Alien bro, this gentleman likes to be called a Donkey and it seems he has the brains to match:hihi:

He is only doing his job and has nothing to lose, so don't waste time on him he will drag you down to his level. Just to add weight to his argument he pretends to be two or more people, a complete waste of time.

A warning for you not to waste time on this friend Alien bro, this gentleman likes to be called a Donkey and it seems he has the brains to match:hihi:

He is only doing his job and has nothing to lose, so don't waste time on him he will drag you down to his level.

Only in the eyes of others maybe...I'm pretty comfortable with me, the donkey it seems has issues...sleep deprivation being one...:D

Only in the eyes of others maybe...I'm pretty comfortable with me, the donkey it seems has issues...sleep deprivation being one...:D

Does sound as though the guy is fairly aged and vey bitter and hateful. I would guess he is product of a council estate low education and consequently low expectation and thus low achievement in his working life. Now in his late years is resentful of everybody he feels is getting more out of life than he has managed and that is burning him up enough to come on here to vent is anger. The friend is a loser in all respects, when he openly spreads hate for Muslims and other ethnic groups but then clamours for the moral high ground by calling people like you bigoted. That is how I read him, just a low intelligence trouble maker who has nothing else to live for now but blame everybody else for his miserable life. That is why I would not wste time on a has been like that.

Good day to you my friend.

I think that thats not an issue, at least for some. The fact is that at the min they have 2 British hostiges and that kind of matters more than a bit of bigatry. You can't really blame people surely for wanting a bit of justice seen for whats happening ?

I know that there are issues driving them to it ect ect but its not like the wealth is getting through to everyone suffering on the ground so you cant claim its out of desperation if people are getting rich off it.

I think that this another one of tho's 'human rights' hands behind our backs, sort of situations. Where our own laws stop us dealing with the problem.

Hi h2m I must have missed answering your post with the rabids hijacking the thread yesterday. You seem to have got wrong end of the stick here, the guys I was referring to are those the thread is about. They are not holding any hostages as far as I'm aware. The other poster was comparing these two ex suspects with the pirates that the Russians supposedly drowned. My reply was in that context of punishing these two the same way if legal grounds for doing so could be found by our resident racist boy here.

If you meant something different to what I understood then please say so as it seems you may have had a drink again when posting the above;)

Archived