Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

How many is MOST, how do you know, have you got any figures, statistics etc?

50,000 muslims were interviewed by gallup in 35 different countries.

It came to these conclusions:

• Muslims and Americans are equally likely to reject attacks on civilians as morally unjustifiable.

• Large majorities of Muslims would guarantee free speech if it were up to them to write a new constitution AND they say religious leaders should have no direct role in drafting that constitution.

• Muslims around the world say that what they LEAST admire about the West is its perceived moral decay and breakdown of traditional values -- the same answers that Americans themselves give when asked this question.

• When asked about their dreams for the future, Muslims say they want better jobs and security, not conflict and violence.

• Muslims say the most important thing Westerners can do to improve relations with their societies is to change their negative views toward Muslims and respect Islam.

http://www.gallup.com/press/104206/WHO-SPEAKS-ISLAM.aspx

50,000 muslims were interviewed by gallup in 35 different countries.

It came to these conclusions:

• Muslims and Americans are equally likely to reject attacks on civilians as morally unjustifiable.

• Large majorities of Muslims would guarantee free speech if it were up to them to write a new constitution AND they say religious leaders should have no direct role in drafting that constitution.

• Muslims around the world say that what they LEAST admire about the West is its perceived moral decay and breakdown of traditional values -- the same answers that Americans themselves give when asked this question.

• When asked about their dreams for the future, Muslims say they want better jobs and security, not conflict and violence.

• Muslims say the most important thing Westerners can do to improve relations with their societies is to change their negative views toward Muslims and respect Islam.

http://www.gallup.com/press/104206/WHO-SPEAKS-ISLAM.aspx

Respect has to be earned and muslims do not do themselves any favours by alienating themselves in their own ghettos. Some muslims I know are also are big hypocrites. I know a couple of lads who go up town drinking, do drugs and the like then go to friday prayers. In fact one of them has done time in the nick for drugs. So all this about islam being a peaceful religion as well as clean living is a lie for some

Respect has to be earned and muslims do not do themselves any favours by alienating themselves in their own ghettos. Some muslims I know are also are big hypocrites. I know a couple of lads who go up town drinking, do drugs and the like then go to friday prayers. In fact one of them has done time in the nick for drugs. So all this about islam being a peaceful religion as well as clean living is a lie for some

some =/= all, daftlad

Surely, (points to the emboldened bit in the quote) that's totally just as it is found in absolutely any faith? You've surely heard of the "Sunday-only Christians"? Those who are pious as owt on a Sunday, and live like the devil the rest of the week?

some =/= all, daftlad

Surely, (points to the emboldened bit in the quote) that's totally just as it is found in absolutely any faith? You've surely heard of the "Sunday-only Christians"? Those who are pious as owt on a Sunday, and live like the devil the rest of the week?

no i did not say all, there are people who are hypocrites in all religions

some =/= all, daftlad

Yeh but they didn't riot all round the world when Ian Paisley (PBUH) called the pope a nancy.:hihi:

They don't alienate themselves it's the white people who think **** this I'm moving coz them ****'s are starting to move around here. How many white people who don't go to church start going because they want to get married in one? The actions of two muslims you know are not representative of the muslim religion, I know a couple of white racists but that doesn't mean all white people are racist does it? :rolleyes:

They don't alienate themselves it's the white people who think **** this I'm moving coz them ****'s are starting to move around here. How many white people who don't go to church start going because they want to get married in one? The actions of two muslims you know are not representative of the muslim religion, I know a couple of white racists but that doesn't mean all white people are racist does it? :rolleyes:

yes they do alienate themselves, start up muslim schols in some parts of the country, some parents wont allow their kids in a school assembly because the majority prey to god. Britain is a tolerant country but if people want to alienate themselves and not join in then its them that have the problem. How many churches are there in pakistan for example, theres loads of mosques here, you only have to look at that monsterous eyesore on wolsley rd

yes they do alienate themselves, start up muslim schols in some parts of the country,

You mean like Christians do?

some parents wont allow their kids in a school assembly because the majority prey to god.

Like atheists and other non-conformist christians can and do do.

Britain is a tolerant country but if people want to alienate themselves and not join in then its them that have the problem.

Attending a religious school and not going to assembly on the scale of things is "a problem" of the slightest magnitude.

Anyone truly proud of our tolerant traditions would wonder what your problem is.

How many churches are there in pakistan for example, theres loads of mosques here,

There are 460 churches for the Church of Pakistan alone.

http://www.oikoumene.org/member-churches/regions/asia/pakistan/church-of-pakistan.html

There will be many more for other denominations not least the Roman Catholic church that has more members.

Roughly equivalent to the number of mosques in the uk bearing in mind the relative population sizes.

you only have to look at that monsterous eyesore on wolsley rd

You really prefer this to this?

I think it fair to say, you have a strange and unusual sense of the aesthetic.

Archived