Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Typical scrounger mentality:roll: Wanting something for nothing, They put their hands in their pockets and created something they can be proud of if only how a community can co-operate. Have you any example where you have done any good.

It was a perfectly good co-op before they turned it into (according to Christianity) a heathen place of worship.

It was a perfectly good co-op before they turned it into (according to Christianity) a heathen place of worship.

oh, and PS, back when it was a co-op store it was ramshackle and dilapidated, so I don't actually see any "perfection" there.

oh, and PS, back when it was a co-op store it was ramshackle and dilapidated, so I don't actually see any "perfection" there.
Don't be silly when it was an up and running Co-op store it was not ramshackle and delapidated. What ruined it was the type of people who moved into the area.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Whereas the old mosque was in keeping?

I lived about 15/20 metres away from the new mosque until very recently, and the mosque looks as "wrong" as churches do.

Or maybe you prefer things to look shabby?

what i mean is that the new mosque should be built but look more like the rest of the area, the design of the new one makes it look so out of place

Don't be silly when it was an up and running Co-op store it was not ramshackle and delapidated. What ruined it was the type of people who moved into the area.

Yes, those of a darker skin variety?

Archived