Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

Post a link where anyone has declared his inocense as you claim, should be a piece of cake if its true.

So they were found guilty were they? Have you lost the plot completely chap, have you not been following the thread?:suspect:

Innocent till proven guilty?

Hmm, there is an absolute furore when one of our friends the USA are found to be engaging in torture, yet hardly anything said when another of our friends Pakistan engages in the same activity. Dare the people that criticise the US under such circumstances not criticise Pakistan?

The issue is that people have quite rightly got higher expectations of the USA then they do of Pakistan, which was being run by a military dictator up until recently.

Aha, so you can't prove this inocense statement eh.

And you don't troll, you make posts like that though, you ain't a nice chap are ya.

Oh, I'm very nice, just not racist as some that's all, does that make me bad?:suspect:

Can you post a link declaring your innocence of terrorism?

I've never claimed that anyone declared me inocent though have I.

Then again I've never been suspected of ANYTHING either.

Don't you think its fare to ask tab to substanciate his claim that the government has made a declaration that this guy is inocent of all charges when all he has come into contact with have officialy declared him a risk to life and limb.

I've never claimed that anyone declared me inocent though have I.

Then again I've never been suspected of ANYTHING either.

Don't you think its fare to ask tab to substanciate his claim that the government has made a declaration that this guy is inocent of all charges when all he has come into contact with have officialy declared him a risk to life and limb.

I declare you a suspect terrorist based on your views. Now post a link proving you are innocent!!

Is anyone here sure he is innocent, or even less than suspect his is guilty?

Based on the findings of the court today, and taking "innocent until proven guilty" out of the equation for a minute.

Taking that out of the equation renders the question meaningless, so it cannot be answered.

Archived