Al-Qaeda operative cannot be deported

So they were found guilty were they? Have you lost the plot completely chap, have you not been following the thread?

Innocent till proven guilty?

No, we arn't talking about the convention that's commonly agreed in CIVILISED countries that someone is inocent until proven guilty.

No no, we are talking about YOUR CLAIM that he was DECLARED INOCENT.

You know it didn't happen, you know you've been caught with your pants down, but its beyond you to be able to withdraw your statement because you're just too big headed to do so.

Aha, now its the race card is it.

Why don't you just withdraw your statement if you have no evidence to support it.

Take a running jump:rant: You are trolling for a reaction and you have got it fella. There is no racist card when I declare I am not a racist as some. I don't think being a racist is particularly a good quality, so I asked you if not being a racist is bad in your books, why not answer the damn question instead of the dramatics?

No, we arn't talking about the convention that's commonly agreed in CIVILISED countries that someone is inocent until proven guilty.

No no, we are talking about YOUR CLAIM that he was DECLARED INOCENT.

You know it didn't happen, you know you've been caught with your pants down, but its beyond you to be able to withdraw your statement because you're just too big headed to do so.

The post where I wrote that claim please, I can't recall writing that, have you evidense?

Also do something about your spelling fella, you are letting the side down.

We should apply different expectations?

We always have done in diplomacy, some people call in realpolitik. Basically if it's in our countries interest to be friends with a country which has a questionable human rights record our government will to turn a blind eye to it.

Your opinion dosen't count though on these matters does it.
So you admit to being a terrorist in the absence of proof to the contrary you are now listed for immediate deportation:hihi: How about Pakistan?

Is anyone here sure he is innocent, or even less than suspect his is guilty?

Based on the findings of the court today, and taking "innocent until proven guilty" out of the equation for a minute.

I too suspect that his innocence can be questioned, however I think he should be put though our court system and then if found guilty thrown in jail for a long time. If he was found innocent, I would admit my judgement about his guilt was wrong, and he should be free to go.

The post where I wrote that claim please, I can't recall writing that, have you evidense?

Also do something about your spelling fella, you are letting the side down.

Oh, have you edited it, there ya go little fella, all is washed away, but how long did it take you to go through all yours posts to get rid of the evidence, even though you didn't bother to deny it until now.

You're a piece of work tab that's for sure.

Archived