My lucky day .. again !!

Global Oil Refining & Petroleum

Corporation Nigeria.

202, West Minister,Oshodi Apapa

Express Way Lagos,Nigeria.

Phone- +234-1-8507693

ATTN:

APPLICATION FOR YOUR SERVICE

Let me first introduce my self, my name is Mr.Aminu Danbaba, I work as a Recruiting Manager to Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria.

The Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria is recruiting skilled workers for the renovation and reconstruction of new refinery in Nigeria, The organization is recruiting people in the following fields listed bellow.

Exploration/Production personnel, Petroleum engineers, Electrical Engineers , Mechanical Engineers ,Chemical Engineers, Civil Engineers ,Drilling Engineers , Field Engineers , Ecologist , Reservoir Engineers , Project Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Geologists, System Engineers, Tube/Plate/Pipe welders, Administrating Managers, Accountants and Entry Level workers.

After going through legal recruiting agents on the Internet your resume was listed among others by the recruiting management of the Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria, The organization is requesting for your updated resume for further previewing.

Compensation and Benefits Package.

1.) A very attractive monthly salary which is Twenty Five Thousand U.S. Dollars. Paid in US$ or Euros

2.) An open ended contract with high savings potential

3.) Quality single or family housing in Company communities

4.) Free medical care in Nigeria for contractor and family

5.) Accident Insurance

6.) Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts

7.) Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel

8.) Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances

9.) Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Nigeria

The organization expects you to reply back immediately by sending your resume if you are interested then further contract details will be given to you.

You can call my office number +234-1-8507693 or my mobile number

+234-8069635201 danbaba003@juno.com or on same mail address.

Best Regards

Eng. Aminu Danbaba

(Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria)

How very lucky I am :rolleyes:

You're too late, I've got the job already, subject to something to do with a Visa, but that is only $500. I start as soon as it's sorted out, which Aminu is going to do for me. Apparently he knows some people who might be able to hurry things along.

I can't wait - and I can hardly believe my luck - I have a well paid job as an oil pipe engineer, and the only thing I've done that is remotely similar is fit a shower.

Just need this Visa thing sorting now.

Archived