Men are bigger liars than women, says poll

Yes, of course. The point I was trying to make is that when I say 'liar' I don't mean someone who lies sometimes, because as you said, everybody lies, but I wouldn't call everybody a liar. By 'liar' I mean those rotten people who lie all the time, about important things. Someone complementing you on a hideous hairdo isn't going to ruin your life if you find out they didn't mean the compliment.

Nobody lies "all the time". I mean if that was the case someone would walk into a pub and want a pint of larger but ask for a glass of wine just because it is a lie.:roll:

Perhaps men lie more often because women are inclined to ask more intrusive questions that they really dont want to know the answer to.. for example 'What are you thinking?' The really dont want to hear that he is fantasising over some hollyoaks babe, so he just replies 'Football' or some other topic that his lady wont be offended by.

Men dont often ask questions that women need to lie to, in my experience anyway!

Perhaps men lie more often because women are inclined to ask more intrusive questions that they really dont want to know the answer to.. for example 'What are you thinking?' The really dont want to hear that he is fantasising over some hollyoaks babe, so he just replies 'Football' or some other topic that his lady wont be offended by.

Men dont often ask questions that women need to lie to, in my experience anyway!

Hmmm....women will very often ask their man about some new hairdo that they have had (usually at the mans expense :hihi::hihi:) , or some items of clothing that they have purchased at Meadowhall that day while the man was grafting away trying to earn the money to pay for it all.

When the woman says " how does this or that look" the man will of course say that it looks good, cos he is hungry and fatigued. All he wants is FOOD!:roll:

(usually at the mans expense :hihi::hihi:) , or some items of clothing that they have purchased at Meadowhall that day while the man was grafting away trying to earn the money to pay for it all.
Where are these monied men that pay for things? I've never actually met one or know anyone that has one. Most of my friends have always worked and bought their own stuff. I think you're all lying about paying for things for women ... so I still agree with the poll findings. :D

Archived