I think ive got cystitis

i think ive got cystitis

i can't seem to go for a wee &

when i do my god it hurts & burns

thing is i don't want to drink

until ive been to the docs tomorrow

because it hurts so much

but should i carry on drinking as normal ???

It will hurt less if you drink loads and loads of water and pee lots- it hurts because of the bacteria in the bladder, but if they're left in the bladder a shorter time between wees then they have less chance to grow.

Ring your GP first thing in the morning and be prepared to go down to do a urine sample to send off for testing when you pick up your prescription.

i think ive got cystitis

i can't seem to go for a wee &

when i do my god it hurts & burns

thing is i don't want to drink

until ive been to the docs tomorrow

because it hurts so much

but should i carry on drinking as normal ???

thanks for sharing that, dont you think you wouldve been better looking at nhs direct??

remind me not to order a cake

Oh bless ya .. tis horrid ... drink loads .. I know you want to pee ALL THE TIME .. and when you do, tis only a tiddy bit .. then it gets bloody ... If there is a chemist open go and get yourself something from there that will help. Cystopurin I think it's called ...

oh god people are so nasty on here you come on here asking for advice but people first click on the thread after seing the title, read all about it and then tell you how disgusting it is that you've shared with them well no one told you to click it did they so why not give the poor lady a break, jeez.

Archived