Gerry Cottles Circus Endcliffe Park

Taximark

Not been for years myself but theres info here......http://www.gerry-cottles-circus.co.uk/

Yeah been on that website but I just want to know what it's like and would it be suitable for a three year old kid?

went last night and would say a 3 year old wouldnt enjoy even saw some ppl with little kids leave as kiddys was upset or restless .

as for videos filming isnt allowed but its not till you sit down and show starts that they tell you this also if you wish to take pictures with flash you have to buy a ticket to do so at extra cost and there is ppl walking round all time to make sure you not breaking rules lol.

also didnt find the shows to breath takeing mostly acrobatics and crapy 3rd rate majic the high wire shows was ok but again seen better at butlins now that says it all ?

did manage to get a little vide at start untill the guy said no more filming pls wich I must say realy ****** me off as I like to capture all outings with the kiddys and wife for future memories

ill post you tube link later when its uploaded for you to see a little of what its like

marks out of ten 5/10

Our local circus artists are holding another Greentop Cabaret the last sat of May at the greentop centre near meadowhall, it will be a family friendly one, licensed bar, very different things to see, and for this one we are trialling a 'family ticket' where paying adults can bring their kids along. There are more details at http://www.greentop.org

They are generally last sat of each month.

Craig

Archived