THOSE propaganda facebook status updates!!

Anyone else getting really sick of them and disappointed when a 'friend' puts it up as their status???

if you aint seen them, here it is:

Police are going around to all pubs and clubs saying we cant wear our England tops for the football and we have

to take our england flags down, as it is offending people that aint from England! Now im NOT racist BUT this is taking the <removed>. This is England, we need to make a stand!! Would you remove your turban, if it... offended me?? ENGLAND!!!!!

YES!!!! getting very sick of them!! probably a stupid little rumour that everyones believing and taking seriously its ridiculous!

A St. George's flag can be displayed; on the other hand if it has writing on it, it counts as an advertisement and legally cannot.

Many 'flags' sold by the shops are actually adverts, in that they have the word "ENGLAND" written across them and are therefore illegal to display in public, unless you have a licence. I've never understood why manufacturers insist on doing that when a plain flag would be perfectly legal.

What's more, even having said all that, I don't know that the police would actually go around making people take them down.

A St. George's flag can be displayed; on the other hand if it has writing on it, it counts as an advertisement and legally cannot.

Many 'flags' sold by the shops are actually adverts, in that they have the word "ENGLAND" written across them and are therefore illegal to display in public, unless you have a licence. I've never understood why manufacturers insist on doing that when a plain flag would be perfectly legal.

What's more, even having said all that, I don't know that the police would actually go around making people take them down.

thats utter crap, that means everybody wearing a tshirt or a logo on would be done for advertising

I don't see how having the word England could be construed as advertising

Archived