THOSE propaganda facebook status updates!!

You know it does have an element of truth to it...........the police(although specifically The Met to my knowledge)have recommended pubs and clubs do bar England shirts!!

Any evidence for this, or that it is any different from lots of pubs that already don't allow ANY football shirts?

Any evidence for this, or that it is any different from lots of pubs that already don't allow ANY football shirts?
I read that on one of the news sites yesterday, might have been on yahoo? There was no mention of this being due to people from other nations being offended.

The implication being that the Met police consider anyone in a football shirt potentially a violent yob who is going to smash up any pub showing the WC and then maraude the streets spreading mayhem. And will by some miracle become a gentle little lamb if not allowed to wear an England shirt to watch a match in the pub. :rolleyes:

Ever thought about doing a mickey-take of a status update by way of retort. For example, here's one that I had up as a FB status update last week

Please put this as your status if you know or are related to someone killed on the Death Star. My wish for 2010 is that people will understand that the Rebel Alliance is a band of terrorist scum. The Empire only wants to bring peace to the galaxy but these rebels continue to kill our brave brothers in white. 93% won't ...copy...and paste this. Will you make this your status for one day?

Now that's my kind of status update!

Brilliant..:hihi:...Pinched it! I'll see what reaction I get as I have a couple of fb friends who churn these sort of status updates out every other day.

Brilliant..:hihi:...Pinched it! I'll see what reaction I get as I have a couple of fb friends who churn these sort of status updates out every other day.

We just need to do a spoof of the hysterical stuff about banning England shirts then. :)

Archived