THOSE propaganda facebook status updates!!

My bold

Sorry, love, but they don't make them in absolutely ginormous, so you won't be able to find one to fit! :hihi:

To cover all the muscle you mean...?

We all need to get our heads together and try to make up a bizarre Facebook status and see how many people fall for it and post it.

Ever thought about doing a mickey-take of a status update by way of retort. For example, here's one that I had up as a FB status update last week

Please put this as your status if you know or are related to someone killed on the Death Star. My wish for 2010 is that people will understand that the Rebel Alliance is a band of terrorist scum. The Empire only wants to bring peace to the galaxy but these rebels continue to kill our brave brothers in white. 93% won't ...copy...and paste this. Will you make this your status for one day?

Now that's my kind of status update!

Oh - that was you was it .... :suspect::D

Well this is mine

"I'm a mindless gimp who has been contacted by someone I don't know and persuaded to post something on my facebook status because it's so, so awful and something should be done about it! I can't even set fire to the local Pakistani shop without a lefty do-gooder, communist accusing me of racism. I demand the right to wear a swastika whilst visiting Belsen and won't somebody please think of the children!!!!" Knobs!

Oh I'm about as witty as s***:gag:...that's why I pinched it lol

Oh I'm not exactly witty myself, but the good thing is that I have FB friends who don't mind me nicking their spoof status updates. Here's another old one.

No one should die because of zombies if they cannot afford a shotgun, or even just a machete, and no one should be turned into a vampire if they get bit by one--or a werewolf for that matter. If you agree, post this as your status for the rest of the day.

If I had a pub I'd have a sign saying:

NO LIVERPOOL AND MAN CITY SHIRTS AND NO UGLY MEN

In fact, I wouldn't have to put the no ugly men bit, just banning Scousers would be enough :).

I once got told off trying to get into Walkabout wearing my Man United scarf. Don't know what's sadder, the fact that I was trying to get into Walkabout at the age of 25 or the fact that I had to take my scarf off :confused:.

I'm a secularist and I'd be up in arms if the flag was banned. Fortunately, I don't make it my businesss to go around falling for made-up stories and reasons to get enraged and have a bit of mouth foaming so I'm safe :)

Do think some England supporters should be made to wear a burkha though and banned from wearing anything flag related. See pictures below for an illustration of what I mean:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/dzevahidin/fb_fan_english.jpg

http://static.ecb.co.uk/images/670x455/england-fan-108400.jpg

If I had a pub I'd have a sign saying:

NO LIVERPOOL AND MAN CITY SHIRTS AND NO UGLY MEN

In fact, I wouldn't have to put the no ugly men bit, just banning Scousers would be enough :).

I once got told off trying to get into Walkabout wearing my Man United scarf. Don't know what's sadder, the fact that I was trying to get into Walkabout at the age of 25 or the fact that I had to take my scarf off :confused:.

(I'm a secularist and I agree that the thing about flags being banned is complete tosh, but I think some England supporters should be made to wear a burkha. See picture below for an illustration of what I mean:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/dzevahidin/fb_fan_english.jpg )

Great idea! Wear a ST George/Union Jack themed Burkha! Now that really would leave the coppers scratching their heads.

Great idea! Wear a ST George/Union Jack themed Burkha! Now that really would leave the coppers scratching their heads.

It wouldn't have the coppers involved at all ;).

Because I am delighted to report that last time I checked, apart from those of us who choose to live in "I Am A Masochist Who Gets A Sexual Thrill Out Of Pretending I Am Oppressed Daily Mail Fantasy Land" we live in a country where you can wear flags AND burkhas AND miniskirts AND kappa tracksuits if you so choose.

(Admittedly if I was Prime Minister I'd probably ban kappa tracksuits outside of sport, but then I'm not so we're safe :)).

I need a holiday soon. I wonder....

If I started up a webpage saying:

I AM A CAMPAIGNER FOR FREE SPEECH AND THE RIGHT TO FLY THE FLAG AND I GOT SACKED FROM MY JOB FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF ST GEORGE UP

and asked some of these people to donate to a Paypal account as my support fund, whether I could make a bit of spare cash? Worth a try, I think :)

Archived