THOSE propaganda facebook status updates!!

I've just had the text one that's going round:

I'm intrigued by people's motivation to propogate this stuff.

Have they never witnessed the proliferation of novelty England flags that fly from people's cars, shop windows and homes during international sporting events?

Are they seeking to create trouble between racial groups?

Or are they people that just enjoy feeling bad and so desperate to have something to moan about they'll invent stories or share their 'grief' with others of feeble mind?

Have they never witnessed the proliferation of novelty England flags that fly from people's cars, shop windows and homes during international sporting events?

Are they seeking to create trouble between racial groups?

Or are they people that just enjoy feeling bad and so desperate to have something to moan about they'll invent stories or share their 'grief' with others of feeble mind?

Trust me, it's sexual. They are the kind of people who get into bed on a first date and shout "WHIP ME! HUMILIATE ME!!!".

They get a thrill out of fantasising they are persecuted and abused and punished, but they aren't, really :confused:

Trust me, it's sexual. They are the kind of people who get into bed on a first date and shout "WHIP ME! HUMILIATE ME!!!".

Based on that criteria I guess I should start subscribing to these views :blush::blush::blush:

Anyone else getting really sick of them and disappointed when a 'friend' puts it up as their status???

if you aint seen them, here it is:

Police are going around to all pubs and clubs saying we cant wear our England tops for the football and we have

to take our england flags down, as it is offending people that aint from England! Now im NOT racist BUT this is taking the <removed>. This is England, we need to make a stand!! Would you remove your turban, if it... offended me?? ENGLAND!!!!!

I had that as a text yesterday - I just thought 'what??' total rubbish - noone who lives in the UK could care less about the English shouting support for their football team from the rooftops - noone minds about the British flag being flown, England chants or celebrations... People from other countries are probably confused why we all don't go off like that more often, as many other countries frequently fly their flags etc... The only people who feel uncomfortable with this are the Brits who panic and like to put words into the mouths of others... Stuff like Sheffield Council not putting Easter & Christmas on their staff calendars, but not forgetting any other religious days... Bit weird, but its those who seek to not offend that do so more than anyone else...

Me too. I really laid into the person who sent it me with the same reasoning asking if he'd thought about what he'd just blindly forwarded on.

You know who is responsible? Mobile phone companies. They know that there are users out their gullible to send it on to all their mates.

The only people who feel uncomfortable with this are the Brits who panic and like to put words into the mouths of others... Stuff like Sheffield Council not putting Easter & Christmas on their staff calendars, but not forgetting any other religious days... Bit weird, but its those who seek to not offend that do so more than anyone else...

..but we shouldn't forget that the story simply isn't true Ladystar.

No immigrants were ever offended, no police officer ever arrested a member of the public for displaying an England flag on the grounds it offended immigrants, and no Council ever prohibited the display of flags on those grounds.

..but we shouldn't forget that the story simply isn't true Ladystar.

No immigrants were ever offended, no police officer ever arrested a member of the public for displaying an England flag on the grounds it offended immigrants, and no Council ever prohibited the display of flags on those grounds.

Oh, do stop confusing the issue with facts! :rant:

Won't anybody think of the poor pitchfork-waving, I'm white, I'm male, I'm British therefore I'm oppressed pillocks.:hihi:

Me too. I really laid into the person who sent it me with the same reasoning asking if he'd thought about what he'd just blindly forwarded on.

You know who is responsible? Mobile phone companies. They know that there are users out their gullible to send it on to all their mates.

Well I guess they feel the need to motivate those customers whose usage dropped off now there's no more Big Brother phone voting they can waste their money on ;)

Archived