Cold war frustration = war in middle east ?

Is it feasible that America looked for a war with the middleast because of the frustrations of being on the edge in the cold war and its anti climax ?

Its true that they had multiple redundant munitions and they had an army trained up to the hilt with testosterone waiting to go (somewhere, anywhere) and 'kick some butt'.

Could Bin Larden and the 911 attacks be the ideal starter pistol for a US dump of spent munitions abroad as they were intended and giving them the possibility of an economic kick up the jacksi that war promises and often provides ?

Having spent money on the cold war that both parties did and that it bankrupted the USSR, then could it be possible that the wars could have been a decoy from the inevitable economic breakdown of the US ?

Maybe the banks going under and the corruption in the US that's dragged us all into a depression in the west was the only way to make us all pay our share for the USA's front against Communism ?

A lot of questions I know, so I expect the 'conspiracy theory nutter !', posts are going to pop up.

Is it feasible that America looked for a war with the middleast because of the frustrations of being on the edge in the cold war and its anti climax ?

Its true that they had multiple redundant munitions and they had an army trained up to the hilt with testosterone waiting to go (somewhere, anywhere) and 'kick some butt'.

Could Bin Larden and the 911 attacks be the ideal starter pistol for a US dump of spent munitions abroad as they were intended and giving them the possibility of an economic kick up the jacksi that war promises and often provides ?

Having spent money on the cold war that both parties did and that it bankrupted the USSR, then could it be possible that the wars could have been a decoy from the inevitable economic breakdown of the US ?

Maybe the banks going under and the corruption in the US that's dragged us all into a depression in the west was the only way to make us all pay our share for the USA's front against Communism ?

A lot of questions I know, so I expect the 'conspiracy theory nutter !', posts are going to pop up.

Happy to oblige, you conspiracy theorist nutter.

War is a profitable business, plus there's the opportunity to secure control over the regions oil supplies.

Of course, it was really all because of the "terrorists". :roll:

Load of crap but you might consider writing a book on it. Could be much more profitable than just spending hours on the SF

Well there's probably already a book about it but it will be locked in a vault under the white house. :D

I know it was late and you think some stupid things at half 3 when the young un's woke you up but I'm glad I started the topic just for the giggles it gave me reading the replies :D

Archived