Has anyone rung csa this week

im getting so fed up with the csa i was suppose to get a call back from my socalled caseworker on friday an surprise surprise i didnt left it till monday an the comps are down call back later an they are still down but yet they can take payments surely if they can take payments they need to get in to the system to do this but just told me all systems down :loopy:

im getting so fed up with the csa i was suppose to get a call back from my socalled caseworker on friday an surprise surprise i didnt left it till monday an the comps are down call back later an they are still down but yet they can take payments surely if they can take payments they need to get in to the system to do this but just told me all systems down :loopy:

Yep, everytime I need to contact them over something, as soon as they dont know what to do, or as soon as you try to file a complaint(which is usually why I call them) there systems miraculasley go down.

They are the biggest waste of space govnt scheme there is!!

The staff are rude, unorganised *****!!

Archived