Do you like Richard Littlejohn?

bigoted and propagandist? ......... do you wear glasses by any chance? i'm just wondering if you actually open your eyes to walk around the streets and see the health and safety, islamified and leftist world were actually living in

translation: baaah

is it time for shearing?

Islamified world, hmm? From where I sit, there are at least twenty churches within three miles of me. I don't even know where the nearest mosque is, but it's more than three miles away.

i can safely say that if you had 20 mosques in a 3 mile radius you'd have been forced out of the 4 walls you live behind by now just like my grandparents were forced out after the islamification of abbeydale road................

another constructive lefty response

Well I didn't really feel the need to make any actual points when responding to you because you didn't make any either. I think Richard Littlejohn is a despicable bigoted propagandist, and you seem to have fallen for it, congratulations.

Well I didn't really feel the need to make any actual points when responding to you because you didn't make any either. I think Richard Littlejohn is a despicable bigoted propagandist, and you seem to have fallen for it, congratulations.

my eyes must decieve me when i walk round and see 100's of burka clad women and jobless muslim men (who are only muslim when it suits them by the way)

Archived