Do you like Richard Littlejohn?

He's journalistic gold dust because he knows exactly how to press the required buttons. He's Pavlov to the masses of slavering dogs. He's the ubertroll. The best response is just to ignore him. If he makes you feel enraged then he's won.

I think he'd be funnier if he made it clear that what he writes is a joke - bit odd that some people seem to think that his columns aren't just a poke at bigots and nutters... I'd hate to think someone was getting paid to write a column like this that wasn't intended to be satire...

i can safely say that if you had 20 mosques in a 3 mile radius you'd have been forced out of the 4 walls you live behind by now just like my grandparents were forced out after the islamification of abbeydale road................

I live just off Abbeydale Road, and I have white friends who live on Abbeydale Road... I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you saying I live in a 'muslim ghetto'? There are five muslim families on my road of 40ish houses. :huh:

As for Littlejohn... I think he says things that he doesn't believe for effect. He can be quite funny at times, but overall an idiot.

I too live just off Abbeydale Rd, and I wouldn't want to live in a ghetto of any type, and don't! Perhaps PB has grandparents so madly racist (as PB seems to be) that to have one Muslim family living on the street was enough, never mind 5!!! My road have about 30 houses, and we now have two famillies who are muslim living on it... We did have two before, one moved to Carterknowle Rd and after a few years, we have two again... Only know of one mosque near me too (although it is a hideous building - looks like a over grown doctors surgery!)

He's journalistic gold dust because he knows exactly how to press the required buttons. He's Pavlov to the masses of slavering dogs. He's the ubertroll. The best response is just to ignore him. If he makes you feel enraged then he's won.

Haha, the ubertroll. I like that. Lord of the trolls. I agree, he just makes me laugh.

Archived