Do you like Richard Littlejohn?

Well known Daily Mail columnist and scurge of political correctness everywhere. But is he the authentic voice of the people or just a mad liberterian who thinks you can no longer walk the streets of this once great land without a traffic warden ramming a jar of Marmite up your jacksie with considerable force?

You decide.

He's a complete and utter moron.

Another loudmouth attention seeker who stands for the Americanisation of Britain e.g. he is part of the 'shock jock' class like that 'Guido Fawkes' blogger or Jon Gaunt. Full of blustering opinions and dumbed down hyperbole, short on facts.

I too live just off Abbeydale Rd, and I wouldn't want to live in a ghetto of any type, and don't! Perhaps PB has grandparents so madly racist (as PB seems to be) that to have one Muslim family living on the street was enough, never mind 5!!! My road have about 30 houses, and we now have two famillies who are muslim living on it... We did have two before, one moved to Carterknowle Rd and after a few years, we have two again... Only know of one mosque near me too (although it is a hideous building - looks like a over grown doctors surgery!)

Your right on 1 point yes my grandparents are racist but you are wrong on your accusation that I am

Archived