Where to go local scuba diving?

Does anybody know where any local scuba diving lessons are held. i have got to get there by bus or train from chpeltown/sheffield.

Already have a Discover Scubadiving certificate so i do know the basic's of scubadiving.

Please can anyone help me thanks Rainbow05 :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Rainbow05

Have You Been There?

All the time, we meet regularly on a Friday night at Ponds Forge. They do lessons, trips abroad and local. REgular trips every weekend to Stoney or Capernway or somewhere.

Did my open water course with sub-aqua divers at Manvers, Rotherham. They are very good and I have no problem in recommending them. They also have an affiliated dive club who arrange trips in the UK and at least one annual foreign tirp.

Speak to Mike 01709 877222

• 8 months later...

Divemaster Scuba, now International Diver Training, can be contacted on 01246 470707. Divemaster Scuba used to cover Sheffield, Chesterfield and Nottingham but the original owner moved his part of the business to Nottingham. International Diver Training are fantastic - they have some of the original instructors but now have a course director on board as well. If you need any further information please PM me (husband is one of the original instructors that has remained with International Diver Training)

Archived