Rail vandals/thieves at it again, around Dronfield this time..

Well, it looks like those scummy railway thieves/vandals have screwed up another day I had planned.....

Upon phoning National Rail Enquiries to check just how much money the train companies were going to extract from me for my planned journey I was told there was vandalism/theft round Dronfield and all services were off till the afternoon.

The mind positively boggles at how many people will be inconvenienced by that......

I have to say that I`m so angry I`m praying for the day that one of those scum gets killed by a train.

In fact the way I`m feeling at the moment the scrap dealers who buy the stolen cabling should be put up against a wall and shot.

Even those who know who did it, but don`t shop the scum, want torturing for at least a day, or possibly two.

• 2 weeks later...

It was reported in this weeks Sheffield Telegraph that National Rail are offering £1000 for information leading to the conviction of these particular cable thieves.

It goes without saying I wouldn`t need any such motivation to help prosecute the parasitic scum. Helping to prosecute that lot would make my week as it was.

One piece of good news, Det Con Grice added :

"Cable theft is an extremely dangerous activity...........we`ve seen cases in which thieves have been seriously injured and suffered extensive burns after cutting through live cable"

Oh dear.

I`ll be losing sleep over that tonight, through laughter, obviously.

Archived