Diane Abbott to stand for Labour leadership

If Abbott, Balls and the Millibands are all Labour has to offer, then it's safe the say the cupboard is well and truly bare.

I can't believe Balls would throw his hat into the ring (other than for his being a politician and thus exercising no common-sense). Think of the headlines! The press would well and truly have a field day (were he to last that long).

She might as well go for it. The Mirror would be creaming itself at the prospect of us having our own Obama but even better, a female one at that!

It ticks a lot of Labour's boxes that way, doesn't it? And if she happened to be a lesbian, wow, that'd be a hat-trick!!!

NB. There's a track on Morrissey's 'You Are The Quarry' album in which he sings: "America..where the president is never black, female or gay." Time to get one over the Yanks, perhaps?

If Abbott, Balls and the Millibands are all Labour has to offer, then it's safe the say the cupboard is well and truly bare.

I can't believe Balls would throw his hat into the ring (other than for his being a politician and thus exercising no common-sense). Think of the headlines! The press would well and truly have a field day (were he to last that long).

She might as well go for it. The Mirror would be creaming itself at the prospect of us having our own Obama but even better, a female one at that!

It ticks a lot of Labour's boxes that way, doesn't it? And if she happened to be a lesbian, wow, that'd be a hat-trick!!!

NB. There's a track on Morrissey's 'You Are The Quarry' album in which he sings: "America..where the president is never black, female or gay." Time to get one over the Yanks, perhaps?

Diane Abbott is certainly NO Obama, more like a hysterical Jesse Jackson type. She is a totally unreasonable and objectionable woman.

He is fully aware of the mirth that the papers would have with his name. I understand that if he is elected he will change his name from Balls to Case.:D

Archived