Greenfly Greenfly Greenfly Greenfly Greenfly Greenfly

I've seen loads of people mentioning this plague of greenflies on Facebook and some people have even joined Facebook groups about greenflies being everywhere.

I haven't seen a single one, I think they're all making it up... any reason to form a new Facebook group. Idiots!

:hihi:

I've seen loads of people mentioning this plague of greenflies on Facebook and some people have even joined Facebook groups about greenflies being everywhere.

I haven't seen a single one, I think they're all making it up... any reason to form a new Facebook group. Idiots!

:hihi:

are you serious?? how can you not have seen them? there everywere.

Cast your minds back to the summer of '76. Those of us old enough to remember it will say how hot it was then, and there were thousands of greenfly around but also masses of ladybirds. Now I don't know if this is right but I think I head a forecaster once say that extreme summers in this country run in 30+ year cycles. If so then we're due one this year. so maybe that's why there are so many greenfly. after all nature can predict weather extremes quite well.

Archived