Perceptions of Young People

I work for a research and public policy company based in Nether Edge and one of our current projects aims to investigate what influences our perceptions of young people.

We now have a video survey up and running - if you have a moment please take a look and let us know your views. The survey involves watching a short clip and then considering what you thought was going on. We don't want to say too much about the thinking behind the project as we think this might bias your opinions. If you take part in the survey please get in touch afterwards if you have any questions or queries.

The survey is on our website:

http://www.cadenceworks.co.uk/survey

Please have a look and take part - we want a range of opinions both locally and nationally.

Many thanks!

Had a look at the video and the survey but couldn't complete, without influencing others if you want my feedback just pm me.

Likewise, though the video is too short to form any constructive opinions really :(

Archived