I need your help. Going away this weekend and don't know where to go.

Where shall I go ?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Where shall I go ?

Thanks for taking the time to vote, it was a close thing but Brid is the winner, so am off there in half hour.

Have a great time Jongo! Ive tried to book a hotel in york, but they are all full..think im gonna just jump on a train and find something when i get there..:)

Well Brid is having fantastic weather as well so hope you had/are having a good time. I would have suggested Brid myself seeing as Bournemouth was out of the equasion....:thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to vote, it was a close thing but Brid is the winner, so am off there in half hour.

What fabulous weather you'll be enjoying jongo! Don't forget to bring back that stick of rock for those of us who voted for you to go Bridington! :)

Well I just got back.

I tried to book a hotel in Bridlington yesterday morning before setting off but the few hotels that were left was insisting on a minimum 2 night stay, and the nearest I could get was Scarborough, so that was where we went.

Had a fantastic time, the weather was unbelievable and the Hotel was as good as any I have ever stayed in, Superb!!

Had a full day walking round and enjoying the sun before a nice relaxing session in the hotel spa, then for a very enjoyable evening out.

Then this morning after a nice leisurely breakfast we took another last walk round before setting off back home.

Thanks to all the people who voted for Brid, although I didnt actually get there, if it wasnt for you then I wouldnt have gone to Scarborough ;)

Oh, and thanks to my holiday buddy ;) that I met from posting this thread :D

We must do it again some time ;)

Archived