Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

Well again... no one said you had to like them, they're neither classy nor chavvy, they're just flags. Daaaaamn. You've gone completely off on a tangent, from what we were talkin' about in the first place.

For the record, actors and musicians get out what they put in.

Lady GaGa... good singer, good music - loads of records sold, loads of money.

Exactly like football players.

Yeah shes ok, but copying grace jones has done alot more for her than anything else.

Anyway back onto the thread.

I saw alot of beer drinking blokes walking around skeg yesterday with england plastered all over them. I must say, they looked quite silly.

hahahahaha! They're common? How old are you? Does anyone other than a lower working class woman aged over 70 actually use that word as a description?

I'm sure we're all very impressed by your impeccable sense of style and good taste, but you can drop the pretence, we all know the truth now. :hihi:

Common! :rolleyes:

Yes, and now you're in my list of hoi polloi. (that's the posh word for common)

Anyway back onto the thread. I saw alot of beer drinking blokes walking around skeg yesterday with england plastered all over them. I must say, they looked quite silly.
But we're talking about having a little bit of fun to lighten the general doom and gloom of post Labour England ... car flags is the topic!

I've decided in the light of this thread, that far from merely road testing one flag for durability, I'm going to have one on each window ... just because I can! :D

Yes, and now you're in my list of hoi polloi. (that's the posh word for common)
It matters not, our paths are hardly likely to cross, you're so far beyond the pale of my acquaintance, that I'd hardly be able to see you in the distance. My multitude of flags may also restrict my vision. :)

I'm impressed, though, that you actually know that hoi polloi is not preceded by the word 'the'. Awesome from an old cleaning lady. Well done!

But we're talking about having a little bit of fun to lighten the general doom and gloom of post Labour England ... car flags is the topic!

I've decided in the light of this thread, that far from merely road testing one flag for durability, I'm going to have one on each window ... just because I can! :D

Lol get your sen a england tatoe ruby ;):hihi:

Lol get your sen a england tatoe ruby ;):hihi:
lol, there's such a thing as going tooooooo far, you know! I might get one of those temporary transfers though .... ;)

I wish I knew where 'Liberty'Bell (that's a misnomer, if ever I saw one) lives, I'd leave my car parked outside for the duration, avec flags!

It matters not, our paths are hardly likely to cross, you're so far beyond the pale of my acquaintance, that I'd hardly be able to see you in the distance. My multitude of flags may also restrict my vision. :)

I'm impressed, though, that you actually know that hoi polloi is not preceded by the word 'the'. Awesome from an old cleaning lady. Well done!

Oh I don't know, I think we'd get on fine. It helps keep me grounded in reality to mix with your type now and again.

:P

Oh I don't know, I think we'd get on fine. It helps keep me grounded in reality to mix with your type now and again.

:P

OK, OK. I can see you're desperate. I do need a cleaner. Two hours per day, Monday to Friday, minimum wage, all found. How's that? When can you start?

Archived