Got An England Flag (or two) For Your Car?

OK, OK. I can see you're desperate. I do need a cleaner. Two hours per day, Monday to Friday, minimum wage, all found. How's that? When can you start?

Libertybell is washing my car at some point today. She'll turn up in her brand new bmw corsa and talk about her posh house up dore in parson cross :)

If you only knew how far wrong you are!

My post is supposed to be quite light-hearted BECAUSE I am the very type of person who will watch the World Cup, will go to the pub, will drink way too much and will probably make too much noise.

This is my main point: I do not need a flag flying off my car to show my support. I wrote on this thread that it's another good excuse for getting the ale in and I fully support that idea...

...more than I do watching the World Cup if truth be known.

So, get the beers in, get the footy on and let's get hammered.

But flags on cars (and note, not in gardens) look crap!

OK, so why do you have to be one of the morons that has to go to the pub, get drunk and make lots of noise to show your support?

OK, so why do you have to be one of the morons that has to go to the pub, get drunk and make lots of noise to show your support?

Havent you read what Ouse put?? he doesnt need all platisc tack on his car to enjoy himself being english.

Havent you read what Ouse put?? he doesnt need all platisc tack on his car to enjoy himself being english.

....but does need to go to the pub, have a drink, make some noise. So chavvy, full of morons. I'm English and I love my country but I won't mix with the morons and prove my Englishness by going to the pub and engaging in yobbish behaviour.

Libertybell is washing my car at some point today. She'll turn up in her brand new bmw corsa and talk about her posh house up dore in parson cross :)

I hope you won't demand he cross dresses for you matty :hihi:

....but does need to go to the pub, have a drink, make some noise. So chavvy, full of morons. I'm English and I love my country but I won't mix with the morons and prove my Englishness by going to the pub and engaging in yobbish behaviour.
Don't be a bore, darling! :partyhat: You can't celebrate in a party of one!

:banana::thumbsup::clap::partyhat::headbang::D: <<<< see, that's a lot more fun, isn't it?

lol, there's such a thing as going tooooooo far, you know! I might get one of those temporary transfers though .... ;)

I wish I knew where 'Liberty'Bell (that's a misnomer, if ever I saw one) lives, I'd leave my car parked outside for the duration, avec flags!

I thought there wasn't, or is it just that your idea of what is too far is the right one? :hihi:

Don't worry, I don't want the shopkeepers to suffer, I will come and buy a flag from your shop but it isn't going on the car unless we ge to the final! :)

I wish I knew where 'Liberty'Bell (that's a misnomer, if ever I saw one) lives, I'd leave my car parked outside for the duration, avec flags!

I'm not saying that people of your ilk can't have them, in fact it helps us normals identify you so we can stay away and avoid catching "common".

Archived